Ingredients (serves four people)
- 8 pc Bok Choy
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 2 teaspoons Ginger, minced
- 3 pc Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- ¼ teaspoon Chili Flakes
1. Remove the green portion from the bok choy and chop.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the water, ginger, garlic, oyster sauce, soy, honey and pepper flakes. In another bowl, combine the sesame oil and olive oil.
3. In a large suate pan, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the green portion of the bok choy and cook for two minutes, or until wilted. Remove the greens from the pan and reserve on the side.
4. Add the remaining mixture to the pan, then reduce the heat to medium low. Add the bok choy stems, then cover the pan. Cook for eight minutes, then remove. Combine with the greens and serve warm.