Ingredients (serves four people)
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 pc Garlic, minced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 ½ pounds Flank Steak
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the oil, soy, balsamic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well, then place the flank steak in the bowl. Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for one hour.
2. While the steak is marinating, heat a grill to medium high heat. If you do not have a grill, heat a broiler. Place the steak on the grill or under the broiler, and cook until the meat reaches your desired temperature.