Ingredients (serves four people)
- 1 pound Kale, cut into strips, stems removed
- 1.5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pc Shallot, minced
- 1 pc Garlic, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Sea salt and Pepper to Taste
1. In a large cooking pot, cook the kale in a large amount of boiling water until tender, around ten minutes. Remove the kale from the water.
2. In a large sauté pan, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the shallot and cook for two minutes. Add the garlic and chili flakes and cook for an additional minute. Add the kale, followed by the vinegar and soy sauce. Cook for five minutes, then serve warm.