Ingredients (serves four people)
- 8 pc Squid Bodies
- 1 cup Salmon, finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, finely minced
- 1 pc Shallot, finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Tarragon, finely chopped
- Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 cups Fish Broth
1. In a small bowl, combine the salmon, garlic, shallot, bell pepper, tarragon, sea salt and pepper. Mix well, then place the mixture inside the body of the squid. Use toothpicks to close the squid.
2. Place the squid in a cooking pan and cover with the fish broth. Bring to a slow simmer on the stove, then reduce the heat to low. Cook for twenty minutes, or until the squid is tender. Remove from the liquid and serve immediately.