Ingredients (serves four people)
- 2 cups Green Beans
- 1 pc Apple, cubed and peeled
- 1 cup Pineapple, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 cup Turnip, peeled and diced
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the turnips and cook until tender, around 15 minutes. Once cooked, remove the turnips from the water and cool.
2. In a large bowl combine the cooked turnip, green beans, apple, pineapple, honey, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Mix well then chill overnight to allow the flavors to properly combine.